From: Administration Unit AHA Centre <email@example.com>
The ASEAN Coordinating Centre for Humanitarian Assistance on disaster management (AHA Centre) is seeking for *2 TECHNICAL WRITER
*Consultants for Concept Notes Development *(hyperlink to respective TOR)*
The Consultant will be assigned to support AHA Centre™s staff(s) in developing detail concept notes for proposal development purposes. Specific tasks that can be read in the Terms of Reference (TOR) provided in the hyperlink.
*CRITERIA FOR THE TECHNICAL WRITER CONSULTANT*
- Preferably an education degree in related fields such as Public Policy, English Literature, Public Relations, Media and Communications, etc.;
- Expertise in logical framework;
- Demonstrated experience in report writing and project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
sample of publications will be required;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum
- Ability to be flexible and respond to changes as part of the review
and feedback process;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Preferably he/she will be based in Jakarta for the duration of the
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application with indication of fee, CV and recent portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the latest of *5 September 2017*.
Please indicate the title of the Consultancy opportunity position that you are applying for on the subject of your email.
*The Selection Panel’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.*
For more information on AHA Centre, please visit www.ahacentre.org.